Because what's happening aswell my stainless manifold cracked couldn't find another and didn't have the money got a cast iron Mani and at a certain rev and speed when I have my foot down it just does a massive jult sends me forward in the car for a split second then drives off like normal but with the engine management light on is this the fuel cut off and turbo stalling because there isn't enough flow to the turbo? I'm getting another stainless Mani on and decat next weekend should fix it ?

Turn the boost down slightly, maybe worth doing a diagnostics check on that eml also. You can't exceed fuel cut boost level as past this you'll hit fuel cut and your engine won't recognise the boost intake and will not be able to calculate fuel requirement. Unless your a fan of melting pistons lol it's not a good idea without the correct fuelling modifications.

My eml used to stay on when i hit boost cut. Some do some dont depends how hard you hit it i guess.

You will be hitting it because of rhe cold weather thats probs why u didnt hit it earlier in the year now the air is more dense it can make boost faster.

You can either restrict your airfilter or you can port the wastegate on the turbo if u still want to get the most out of your set up. If your not fussed then jus turn the boost down a little over the winter.