• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice dude! Haha that K10 me n Jess were watching that when it was on Ebay before she got her SR!

Cheers man! hahahahahaha yeah it took me agggges to sell, it was MINT as well, had full respray new gearbox/clutch rear discs everything! :(

Never thought I'd say this but.........can I have the left hand bump strips? Lol will pay the postage? I've got damage to that side of my SR and need to replace it.......work better on the black ones I think! Cheers joe

Im fitting a civic half rad on my SR over the weekend so i'll have one if you dont get any offers local mate........should be in good nick but postage might cost a bit? Let me know if you get stuck :)

Good luck removing the bump strips mate, never done a set but i hear the glue is a bitch to get off!

It isn't, not with the right tool. Did it with a powerdrill with the correct tooling for it, it's like a thick plate of rubber, smelling abit like vanilla (seriously) and going over the glue with that carefully removes all of it without much effort, just time and care.

It isn't, not with the right tool. Did it with a powerdrill with the correct tooling for it, it's like a thick plate of rubber, smelling abit like vanilla (seriously) and going over the glue with that carefully removes all of it without much effort, just time and care.

sounds like i can benefit from the vanilla glue high though! im gonna give it a blast tomorrow <_<

Im fitting a civic half rad on my SR over the weekend so i'll have one if you dont get any offers local mate........should be in good nick but postage might cost a bit? Let me know if you get stuck :)

Good luck removing the bump strips mate, never done a set but i hear the glue is a bitch to get off!

yeah that would be lovely mate if you could send it over when youve done (Y)