Greetings from Australia

Hi there,

I've just bought myself an EP91. Unfortunately, here in Aus, we can't import Glanzas due to local laws and we have nothing like your EP91 SR to start off with, so I've ended up with an extremely stock Starlet "Life".

Main reason I'm on here is because I don't actually intend on putting a 4EFTE in mine like 99.9% of EP owners down here, I plan to mod the shit out of my 4EFE, and you guys have a huge EP91 section separate from the Glanza V area. You also seem to have the goods when it comes to modding the little NA motor.

So far, all I've done is rip a few things from a donor EP82 and any work needed to get the car registered. I now have GT seats and steering wheel from a series 1 EP82 GT.

Future plans will be in the build thread.

iv2jxs45ecwogndw74a8.png

q3mvefm03dj51hdg05e3.pngemp60gtprczbuicpy5w1.png

Edited by treebeard

Thanks guys for all the welcomes

Welcome to the club
I soon hope to be moving to oz.

If you you end up in Queensland, hit me up, we are building a nice little starlet group in Brisbane.

welcome mate, av got a starlet life! that was imported from Australia lol

Now that's a strange import to do lol, as much as I'm going to mod the crap out of it, I do love how stock it is to bash around