Thought id say hi :)

Hi all

I've just signed up. I used to be a member of zsoc.com untill i wrote off my zs :p I've been lookin to buy a 1.3T glanza for ages now and thought i wud check the sales on here before i made anything final.

Im from chelmsford area but currently on holiday in new zealand for a few weeks and looking to buy asap wen i get back.

Any suggested sales or people to talk to for a nice, well looked after 1.3T glanza. I will consider a few mods but want to start a project of my own so standard or close by wud be nice.

**Quick edit - i dont know much about the glanzas, I've been looking thru the forum and seen things like model ep91 so any quick relevant info u cud give me i wud appricate **

Regards,

Andyb

welcome to the club and good look with the search.

ep91 is the chassis code which applys to the glanza, which as you know is the turbo version and also applys to the n/a non turbo version like the sportifs, solidas and SRs.

ep82 is the older version gt turbos, and they also did an n/a version.

also glanzas are awsome :p

they are a 1.3 4efte engine with a ct9 turbo. they run 0.65bar on high boost and are 135ish bhp standard form.

any more info just ask mate.

keiran

cheers guys.

im going 2 look at this 1 on monday next week !! with money in the bank.. i hope its a good 1

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/237411.htm

so.. wot model is this one?? and anything i shud look out for, for eg on my old ZS there were 3/4 places that u looked for rust and a few other bits and bobs.. anything i shud check over ??

cheers

andy

welcome mate, totaly agreed with idrees here for 6k you could pic up a really special glanza if you have a decent look man.

i cantknock that red v though and wrc sales have sold quite a few nice vs including mine :p