Glanza rear lights fitting ep 90

I am not 100% sure. Just wanna make sure. But do the glanza rear lights fit the n/a starlet without havin to change the boot and rear bumper like when you convert the front. Or does it not have to be done. Please someone answer

Yeah they are all EP91'''s Glanzas and starlet N.A's up to 1996 to 1999 check your bulk head out it will have it stamped there.

And yeah glanza rear lights fit the N/a no problem youll just have to swap a few bulbs about

Yeah i know thats because the people that are selling the items dont have a clue :) so dont buy from them you will end up with half of spark pulg or something because when they have ordered the part they will of asked for ep90 spark plugs lol

Ah okay. Cunt see your facial expressions ;) lol but why do they advertise it as ep90 if there isn't an ep90 in the family ? Bit pointless isn't it

Hahahaha :p

Think they must just get mixed up mate but they deffo wasnt no EP90

Its people generalizing the series, ep91 and ep95

E is the engine series

P9 is the chassis shape/style

0-1-2-5 is a variant within that chassis

To say ep90 it covers the P9 chassis, in Europe they use P9 in reference a lot more than we do in the uk. If you were searching in eBay for example. We would use ep91 ep90. They would just use P9.

Its people generalizing the series, ep91 and ep95

E is the engine series

P9 is the chassis shape/style

0-1-2-5 is a variant within that chassis

To say ep90 it covers the P9 chassis, in Europe they use P9 in reference a lot more than we do in the uk. If you were searching in eBay for example. We would use ep91 ep90. They would just use P9.

I need to know where your getting your Starlet knowledge from lol

Yeh thats correct unless someone was going to town and doing a high comp boosted build!

Tbh the H is only an indication that its a hyped up eco engine anyway (going to get abuse for calling It that) I mean the 4age 20v has a comp ratio for 11.1-1 and that didnt get the H treatment.