Dan507's White Glanza V

As above that welding is a joke, not been impressed with the zisco boys welding and the last few things i've seen one being RBZ inlet that was terrible as well !!

Any chance I can get the link for the tyres ?? Need some for upfront

Link for tyres is here dude

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195-50-15-Yokohama-AD08R-Road-Legal-Track-Day-Tyres-1955015-82V-195-50-15-x4-/121236973760?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item1c3a4968c0

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Liam, for future reference if it needed doing can you rebuild Garrett gtx3071r turbos ??

Take it's it's roller ball with it being a R turbo? If it is then we can only get a full CHRA for them as you can't rebuild them properly. Let me know of the time ever comes and I'll do my best for you.

• 1 year later...

I Thought it was about time i upgraded. :)

10125627995_47ebfc979e_c.jpg

10125586085_355008fbf9_c.jpg

10125641866_e5fc814e74_c.jpg

10125755453_d35f7c0bdc_c.jpg

I'ts a pretty clean car but it does have some issues, there is a dent in the rear drivers side quarter and some stone chips on the bonnet. the bloke who had it before only used it as a fun car and i didn't get used much so he decided to sell it. He bought it from a girl who done all the modifications on the car. The Car has lots of Tuning development stickersall over it so it must have been well looked after.

The car keeps on hitting fuel cut so I've turned the boost down for now but it still goes pretty well.

Spec:

HDI front mount

mild steel manifold (WEPR i think)

Unknown decat

Blitz dronespec Exhaust

Magnacor leads

HKS actuator

cold air intake (uknown)

Koni shocks

Buddyclub P1 wheels

HKS Turbo Timer

Baileys dump valve

That's all i can remember at the moment. The car has some really chavvy blue Side lights which need to go and it also has all the wiring for a bad boy sub, which also need to go. It also has two boost gauges and a oil temp gauge which isn't wired up which are all in some dodgy looking pillar pod which needs to go.

Firstly, the car needs a service so that will be on the top of the list. I also need an FCD as fuel cut takes the piss. i'm also going to give it new discs and pads all round as the current ones could be better.

what do you guys think :)

Searching through Google and i find this post..

This is my mums old V she must be the woman your referring to lol..

it was a complete minter when she had it, problem was it had emanage blue box and the map f*cked up on it.. so she decided to just sell instead of getting another map or put different ecu on it.

she let it go very cheap! couple year ago.

I see Charlie28 owns this now.

Searching through Google and i find this post..

This is my mums old V she must be the woman your referring to lol..

it was a complete minter when she had it, problem was it had emanage blue box and the map f*cked up on it.. so she decided to just sell instead of getting another map or put different ecu on it.

she let it go very cheap! couple year ago.

I see Charlie28 owns this now.

Yeah i still have her :)

i was a bit shocked to see this thread com up in the new posts. but yeah, thats the woman lol.

sold it cheap? lol how cheap. i paid 3200 for it. but spent about 1500 on it. i do wish i still had it but i lost my licence so i thought it would be sensible for me to sell it. Only to end up in a 300bhp S14 lol.

charlie does have a build thread for it somewhere

i was a bit shocked to see this thread com up in the new posts. but yeah, thats the woman lol.

sold it cheap? lol how cheap. i paid 3200 for it. but spent about 1500 on it. i do wish i still had it but i lost my licence so i thought it would be sensible for me to sell it. Only to end up in a 300bhp S14 lol.

charlie does have a build thread for it somewhere

2200!

yeah i have seen it bud.

Yeah i still have her :)

Sweet!

How's things now i aint been on your build post recently.. is it all up and running :)?