Dan507's White Glanza V

Quick progress already :)

Cheers Amjad. I don't like to hang around lol

Looking good Dan nice to see you in a Turbo'd V

Cheers Micky, It's go to finally have boost.

Nice Dan and hope to see it at shows in 2014 :)

John

Thanks John. You sure will!

sounds good dude.

Phil.

Cheers phil.

I'll just leave this here...

1377629_10151780034170674_714339822_n.jp

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10696616903_1ab7c07e8b_z.jpg

Fitted this bad boy over the weekend, No more fuel cut! or boost creep for that matter, It holds boost fine now, Although its still quite laggy, it's not hitting full boost till 4k but it's holding it fine all the way to the redline.

I've replaced the Baileys Dump valve for a nice Greddy Type RZ

10696455296_1a96a9c8f4_c.jpg

Sorry for the dodgy Iphone photos. Hopefully my JAM splitter will come this week and i'll get it sprayed and fitted over the weekend :)

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers for the comments guys. I'm really happy with the car at the minute. It puts a smile l. My face every time I drive it. Glad you lot like the fogs. It something I wanted to do to the red one bit never had the time. They could do with being redone though. More to come soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Not really much to update, Removed the Greddy BOV and replaced it with a blanking plate. Chatter FTW

got fed up of having budget tires, bought a set of Neovas, AD08R

11424234545_0b4a8b6a07_z.jpg

Got these fitted now and the car tracked. it feels much better to drive now and the bigger side wall fills the arches more now which is a winner

Still enjoying the car, although i'm use to the power now and i'm craving more!

• 3 weeks later...

Where did you get the tyres from dude? They are on my purchase list after Christmas

I got them from here Liam, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195-50-15-Yokohama-AD08R-Road-Legal-Track-Day-Tyres-1955015-82V-195-50-15-x4-/121236973760?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item1c3a4968c0

Have a WEPR TD05 kit here if your interested in more boost ;)

Don't tempt me lol

alot of nice upgrades to what already looks a very clean v, keep them coming ! :)

Thanks mate!

Bad news :(

11891881026_232245cb6e_c.jpg

This happens when you don't pay attention when parking. I'ts pretty fucked. In 5 pieces like...

Also my decat was fucked i got a replacement form Zisco

11891894736_3c7c1be83a_c.jpg

The welding isn't too hot which i'm disappointed about

I used a dremel on the inside to clean it up a bit as where was a few sharp edges.

11891142275_9503ccabe5_c.jpg

Having the car on the ramp made this so much easier even if all the old bolts where rounded <_<

11891525014_b331b201c0_z.jpg

It's all fitted now and no more leaks. :)

Old decat

11891131605_6ec5b51c85_c.jpg

Edited by Dan507

As above that welding is a joke, not been impressed with the zisco boys welding and the last few things i've seen one being RBZ inlet that was terrible as well !!

Any chance I can get the link for the tyres ?? Need some for upfront

As above that welding is a joke, not been impressed with the zisco boys welding and the last few things i've seen one being RBZ inlet that was terrible as well !!

thats not a zisco decat mate ^^^^ think thats the one that broke lol

A-men, their welding is absolute shite in general on all of their items I've seen tbh. All of the inlets are welded really badly and my mate got a ramhorn manifold kit from them a while ago and there was a bit of fucking welding rod in the middle where it all joins up just sticking out of nowhere!! Absolutely terrible.