Anyone have this key fob?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

my central locking only unlocks the drivers door doesnt lock it, does nothing for the passengers, it worked perfectly only a matter of weeks ago, light on the fob lights up but no joy.

under the drivers seat is a black box when mine stopped working I un plugged that and plugged it back in and started working again

Edited by akyakapotter
  • 2 weeks later...

went and checked that but there is no black box, ive a wee grey box at the back of the rear view mirror is the central locking receiver not in that? if i just go and buy one of them oem fobs from toyota and program it will that get it working again? my fob at the minute is aftermarket rubbish

Edited by mm2101
  • 1 year later...

My oem central locking is built into the key like this only ever use it when I have the turbo timer set for 9:50 to warm the car up other than that the Clifford controls it

1C306DDC-D410-432F-A384-08509147C5C9-261

bringing a thread back but my car has the kit for the keyless entry but i dont have one of those keys above, my old gt had the same one and do did on old supra my mum had.

Has anyone got one of these keys from a breaker or key and a whole lock set even?