Anyone ever seen this boost gauge before?

I can get this for £23 bucks but a guy on TGTT said make sure its genuine as he had never heard of it before. Any of you guys seen one beofre or could help me track an example on the internet where it has been sold in the past etc?

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

c381_1.jpg

Thats a lot of ppls opinions from here and tgtt lol

Monty mate, if you like the look of it and it works, buy it for £23 man lol.

Make your car and setup your own, with careful research on the way.

If its genuine TOMs then even better, no one has seen it so cant guarantee its authenticity.

But remember TOMs could have made that gauge for any other Toyota car as boost gauges are universal.

Joz

ive seen one of those before in japland, and it looks ok to me.

and one thing you have to remember, 99% of tgtt people have only had starlets for <6 months and know fuck all about (the parts for) them.

l o l

Just because its a TOMS gauge, doesnt mean its going to work any better than any other quality brand gauge. :lol:

Ive only ever seen one of them before, and it was fitted to a gt4 on japyahoo.

Just because its a TOMS gauge, doesnt mean its going to work any better than any other quality brand gauge. :lol:

i never said it was... i wasnt saying that it is the all powerful uber hand job gauge, im saying that it doesnt look fake, as ive seen one before.

i was just emparting with my infinite wisdom. thats all.

and the bit about tgtt members... thats just a general truth, it was a friendly tip for him to take note of for the future.

Bought it guys, just waiting for a reply from the seller. I beleive that if the gauge is genuine which i think it is, the gauge is very rare and hard to get?? I cant find any more of them on the net thats for sure, none on ebay and none on yahoo jap auctions?

£23 Great Success Ayag Shamash i make a movie film!