Callum's second glanza v

So today TrisK and myself fitted my carbon spoiler and ducktail spoiler from carbon goodies! The top spoiler fitted perfectly and looks awesome on the car! We just needed to make the original holes in the boot to bolt the spoiler on slightly bigger!

image_zps54163603.jpg

Edited by gsyglanza

Then we came to fit the "copy" of the original oem ducktail spoiler for the carbon one, the carbon copy was a completely different shape and thinner and a lot longer! This has caused a lot of headaches as now I have to get the boot all filled and resprayed as the holes from the original oem ducktail are not covered by the carbon copy which is pretty annoying!

http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/clmgsy23/media/image_zpsd3d4bc22.jpg.html]image_zpsd3d4bc22.jpg[/url

image_zps89e28e3e.jpg

Also the spoiler doesn't sit flush against the boot, but hopefully will be getting it resprayed and holes filled this week, so shouldn't look too bad when it's all sprayed ect :)

image_zps1c47860c.jpg

Edited by gsyglanza

some lovely carbon there mate like the mid spoiler get a picture up from behind :)

Ah did not see the last two pics that is annoying.

Yeah it is annoying as it's meant to be a copy of the original and it's clearly not, but should look good when it's been taken for a respray and fix up ect :)

Here's a photo of it from behind

image_zps4d41312b.jpg

Top spoiler fitted like a glove. With two holes elongated :)

The duck spoiler was more of a fuck about. And definately not molded from a genuine one but it'll get there

Looking good cal. Love what you've done to this. Deffo my favourite v in the island

Yeah really happy with the top spoiler! Hopefully the ducktail will look better when the boots been sprayed and smoothed :)

Cheers mate :)