Callum's second glanza v

So after a year of selling my first v, I had been missing her and boost so much I decided to purchase another one! So me and TrisK too the short journey from guernsey to Weymouth last weekend and came back with this

8F9260C6-47B6-4074-8E83-C8B72A95E970-267

Yesterday I gave her, her first proper good clean and wax, also I fitted the new guernsey plates

20131012_150243_zpsb09e47a6.jpg

And today I purchased these which will hopefully be fitted tomorrow

image_zps41071aa6.jpg

Awesome mate, good buy!

Cheers mate, really happy with it!

Epic but there mate she is clean as hell .......: leave the wheels on there though :( looks beautiful as it is :) any plans for it engine wise ?

James

Cheers! Yeah she is very clean! I do like them but the rotas are slightly faded on the left hand side from where they were left in the previous owners garage, also I am in love with the te37's and hopefully will look good on the car :)

very tidy mate,i want those lovely wheels !!

Cheers mate :) which ones?

Epic but there mate she is clean as hell .......: leave the wheels on there though :( looks beautiful as it is :) any plans for it engine wise ?

James

Also engine wise will definitely be doing something! Just not 100%! Sure what yet :)

• 4 months later...