UKSO Cyclists....??

My daily....

20131017_094352.jpg

20131017_094528.jpg

Cannondale Caad 5 (mint classic)

2005 bike with 2014 Shimano 105 (black edition) components.

Red leather 3mm grips (red stitching)

52/36 crank and 25/12 cassette.

Fulcrum racing 7 wheelset

Love this bike.

Edited by D3N0

Here's mine

1AG8R08N-imagsein.jpg

SL Pro Carbon with Ultegra 6700, FSA slk light carbon crankset 51/36 and 23/11 casette, FSA slk light carbon seatpost and Selle Italia slr xp 180 saddle. On the picture the bike has 3T carbon ergo handlebar, but it cracked and have now been changed to Ridley's aluminium one. Also tyres have been changed to pink/black ultremo zx. Garmin edge 700 for stats :-)

I built Armadillo 2005, but don't have a pic of it atm. It's 17" white frame with Sram x7 triggers, Hope mono M4 hydraulic brakes, 130mm Fox vanilla R, Sun Singletrack wheels with red Hope hubs, DT spokes and Nokian NBX 2.1". I haven't ride with it in four years as the road bike took all the time and interest lol

Here's mine

1AG8R08N-imagsein.jpg

SL Pro Carbon with Ultegra 6700, FSA slk light carbon crankset 51/36 and 23/11 casette, FSA slk light carbon seatpost and Selle Italia slr xp 180 saddle. On the picture the bike has 3T carbon ergo handlebar, but it cracked and have now been changed to Ridley's aluminium one. Also tyres have been changed to pink/black ultremo zx. Garmin edge 700 for stats :-)

I built Armadillo 2005, but don't have a pic of it atm. It's 17" white frame with Sram x7 triggers, Hope mono M4 hydraulic brakes, 130mm Fox vanilla R, Sun Singletrack wheels with red Hope hubs, DT spokes and Nokian NBX 2.1". I haven't ride with it in four years as the road bike took all the time and interest lol

That bike is sick.... Planet X do some good carbon frames for the price.

You must be moving on that.

Do you ride in london?

I do a bit of trials riding now and again. like dh and a bit a jump bikes but not did it in years.

pic of my current bike...

20130612_145426.jpg

20130612_145415.jpg

your seats fallen off mate :p

had a stinky (i know everyone owns a stinky!)

snapped the frame at cwmcarn DH track and couldnt afford/be arsed to buy another after that

That bike is sick.... Planet X do some good carbon frames for the price.

You must be moving on that.

Do you ride in london?

Yeah, good frame for the price! I live in Finland, so London is a bit out of my way ;-)

Yeah, good frame for the price! I live in Finland, so London is a bit out of my way ;-)

Lol no worries :)

Need to get a jersey printed with "I own this bus lane", always overtaking buses.... there too slow.

I remember the LeToys! Did they have silly thick tubing and could handle looong travel forks? Back in the days of Marzocchi Super Monster T's lol 300mm of travel... I remember how much I wanted a set of them just so I had the biggest forks!

yeah, that's the ones I had marzocchi 66 rc2s was a lovely spec on that bike, do you remember the cock ring seat clamps? Lol

yeah, that's the ones I had marzocchi 66 rc2s was a lovely spec on that bike, do you remember the cock ring seat clamps? Lol

Yeah lol those were the days! My mate had a pair of monsters on a coyote dh3 with a cock ring ;)