Hi I've got a Black Glanza Rep even though its an actual Glanza lol was wondering what wheels would suit it best. Would be even better if people uploaded pictures of Black Glanzas with some nice wheels to give me some sort of idea. I've sourced a set of Toms new actions 15" but there quite expensive. So I'm going to trial fit one of Idrees' Toms wheels on my car to see if I like them but pictures pleeease!

Thanks

I've got some Rays Volks CE28 for sale in 16'' Bronze with a 33 offset, perfect for a big break set up! They already have brand new un-used tyres on. Yokohama 195 40 R16 s-type. I got the Volks direct from RHD Japan for my car. The car has been garaged for 5 years as it is a track car in progress. Now im stripping it down and have the un-used Volks sitting there doing nothing. The most they have done is rolling the car in and out from the garage.

I would post up pics but it will not allow me to use photo bucket................... wats happend to this site? It use to be so friendly now its so regulated!?

Regards Johny

Edited by glanza87