Junaids Project EP91

I bought a new Toyota starlet 1.3 sportif and i wanted to start up my own project, inspiration came from Idrees's starlet. The car has a full Toyota service history and it has only done 39,000 miles. I am really happy with the performance because its suprisingly nippy for a 1.3

This is the picture of the car, it will be lowered and the reflet lights and clear lenses will be fitted in the future.

Carsideview.jpg

There are the wheel caps that are on it right now but these will be changed to 15" alloys.

Wheel.jpg

This is the interior, the seats will be changed and the inside will be resprayed to a colour of choice.

Insidelookonthecar.jpg

This is the back view of the car, a spoiler and a 3" or 4" exhaust/backbox will be fitted in the future.

Backsideofcaratgarage.jpg

This is the boot of the car, quite spacious, an amp and a sub will be fitted into here.

Boot.jpg

This is the engine of the car, it is very clean and tidy, a 4 branch inlet manifold and an uprated air intake system will be fitted in the future.

Engine2.jpg

Another view of the engine.

Engine.jpg

This is the speedometer of the car in black, spotless finish, really nice, check out the mileage.

Gauge.jpg

I changed the side repeaters to clear ones.

DSC01076.jpg

I put clear lenses on the front.

DSC01075.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...