Photochop pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee!

• 3 weeks later...

everyones opinion is very welcome dude!

i reckon they would look class as they would tie in really well with the tints on fog's windows and also with the plans he has for the lights (and no im not just saying that because im the guy tryin to sell them). He seems to have settled for now on a (factory) blue and black/anthracite colour scheme much like myself, its just a case of seein wot wheels he likes best, whether they be the Konigs or something else. My bro and myself both think it would look UBER smart, esp as the wheels are in a pretty MINT condition, no chips or scrathes at all other than the fitting marks from when i had them fitted.

Phil.

I have to say, they do look good.

But I think a wheel with more spokes would suit the car better.

Could someone stick these on it so I have an idea of how they might look.

keiforce10silv.jpg.w300h284.jpg

This was the only pic i could get of them from straight on, and it's the wrong color, the colour I'm thinking of is this:

force10hb-big.jpg

Perhaps you could apply a mask to the top of the wheels to make them look darker like the above pic.

If anyone comes across a straight-on pic of the force 10's in hyper black, post them up.

Thanks in advance!

[edit]

I'm also interested in seeing how some dark 7 spoke wheels will look. If anyone knows of any good looking, dark, 7 spoked wheels post a pic/the name of them up so I can check them out.

[/edit]

• 2 weeks later...