Use to be be a big htc fan but after usin the htc sensation and htc one av been put of by the cheap quality , have got two htc one that hav gone faulty,1 of them was sent back to o2 and they said the board has fried and will cost £170 to repair,the 2nd htc one has got a memory loss problem which just needs a reflash.

:thumbsup:

Personally i would recommend the samsung S3 or S4 100% they deffo the best android phones av used faultless.

(No comments against iphone fans) :p

I found the samsung s3 the best phone ive owned, havent had any problems with the htc but ive only had it a week but just cant seem to get on with it, going on ebay I think as I have another phone to get me by for the mean time

Ive had the one x last I hated it and went back to Samsung but ive also had the newer htc one which is a hell of a lot better

I wouldn't bother with the s4 its too buggy try the lg g2 its much better than the s4 its just dismiss it because its an lg

Buggy softwares are common issue with all the brands. They don't want to use money for SW development as it's expensive and gains are minimal.

I would suggest to test a custom rom and you will get a lot better smoothness, battery life and overall experience. Custom roms are available for almost all the models running Android base.

Personally I've always gone for Samsung for all my electronics but obviously this is a change but going to get it swapped and give it another chance, screen quality is very good but haven't played about with it yet

I think s4 are well overated the lg g2 is better in my opinion but you could try a nexus 5 its cheap and heard a lot of good about it. Only problem is shipping will take 4-5 weeks due to demand so your better off buying one gumtree or something