not to mess up your thread....but you can get 16" ones brand new for less than £400 each...shipping and tyres added on would still be cheaper than these.

These are EPIC RARE JDM GOODNESS.. Which have travelled 5m or less several thousand times........ :lol:

You lot really are quite pathetic. Have you seriously not got anything better to do than scan through this site commenting on everything you see?

You lot really are quite pathetic. Have you seriously not got anything better to do than scan through this site commenting on everything you see?

I suppose your offensive pms are a much better way time is spent, people scan through things and comment as its what they like to do advise other members into not paying over the odds for part or getting ripped off. Without those pathetic individuals it would be a poor place to be with all the scammers out there

I suppose your offensive pms are a much better way time is spent, people scan through things and comment as its what they like to do advise other members into not paying over the odds for part or getting ripped off. Without those pathetic individuals it would be a poor place to be with all the scammers out there

did you get a pm form him, all angry like a big child.. ya should read the muck he sent me lol.. had a good laugh all them same..

Yeah mate I need to question my life

lol..

according to my pm, im jealous that i cant afford his fine parts and that i wish i had his super fine job and was maken his super big money.. some shit like that..

oh and this too..If we were to meet im sure it wouldnt be pleasent!.... <<<<< fuken lol

That's fucking well funny lol were all a bunch of skint jealous cnuts yea lol...

An obviously being in Australia the threats will be hilarious... That or he's actually an ugly bastard and it might make you feel ill when u meet him.

Post up the pm's let us all giggle.