• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has any one got a clue about if i remove the centre box from my blitz nurspec exhaust will it make my car sound shit i want it gone to help with the spool of my td04 when its fitted?

I know the gain is minimal but every lil helps

i have a custom 2.5" exhaust with no centre box and it is quite noisy, but then it is finished off with an Apexi Supermegaphone backbox, whihc is normally loud, could sound alright, mine sounds quite throaty on idle and nice on boost

i have a custom 2.5" exhaust with no centre box and it is quite noisy, but then it is finished off with an Apexi Supermegaphone backbox, whihc is normally loud, could sound alright, mine sounds quite throaty on idle and nice on boost

well ill get the company that chop it out to save the box that way if i dont like can put it back in sounds good to me...

It sounds all good as it is so a lil louder wont effect me much lol

could a little bit..not as back pressure which is good...i personally wouldnt chop up a nur spec exhaust..either buy one with no centre boxes or get them to replace the whole bit of pipe that the box is in, so nothing has to be cut IMO..

• 4 weeks later...

well the TD04 is on but running STD boost till my ecu arives

A few ppics of mounts and the TD04 and stuff fitted :lol: also a shot from MFN on sunday

25052008136pt7.jpg

Can anyone see my problem ?

tubfronthp6.jpg

tubsidekl5.jpg

tubtopns2.jpg

16052008125ts0.jpg

12052008074.jpg

And last but not least how she looked on sunday

n513585882_1351237_9861.jpg

n513585882_1351238_156.jpg

Still loads more to be done but she is slowly getting there B)

Looking good Phil.

I did see you on Sunday but the people i was with wanted to get off and i didnt wanna start talking to you and leave them lot standing about. The car was looking well clean on Sunday aswell.

Looking good Phil.

I did see you on Sunday but the people i was with wanted to get off and i didnt wanna start talking to you and leave them lot standing about. The car was looking well clean on Sunday aswell.

Cheers dude yeah i used a clay bar only briefly but i wanna do a good long go with it then polish and wax it also got to fix a boost pipe as i melted one tonight over boost and then no boost is not for winners :lol: