(UPDATE 02/04/14)Rear Brakes&Cleandown Chris's 98 Spec Glanza V

Thanks mate, check out my eg6 as i beleive you had one before, loved it, did you have a build thread for it ? Or was yours the ef ? I know it was one of them :p

Oh you have an eg6 too kool you got a build thread?

Yeh i had the ef9 SiR but ive had 3 eg's one being the rare carnival yellow zenki model with a b20 engine in.

Oh you have an eg6 too kool you got a build thread?

Yeh i had the ef9 SiR but ive had 3 eg's one being the rare carnival yellow zenki model with a b20 engine in.

yeah mate build thread is in my sig, love ef's such cool cars, check out ek9.org very nice one for sale at the minute and i mean it spotless ! some amount of work gone in !

How much for the complete engine mate?

come again mate ?

yeah mate build thread is in my sig, love ef's such cool cars, check out ek9.org very nice one for sale at the minute and i mean it spotless ! some amount of work gone in !

come again mate ?

I'll have to take a look yeh it is probably tahirs ef9 he wants about 5k its too much money tbh

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yo man, yeah few nice updates soon, having a few problems with the car but working to get them sorted out then tuneing can continue, my inlet and my new fuel rail should be on the car and mapped soon enough and my new rear brakes have all been done pics to follow bud !

yo man, yeah few nice updates soon, having a few problems with the car but working to get them sorted out then tuneing can continue, my inlet and my new fuel rail should be on the car and mapped soon enough and my new rear brakes have all been done pics to follow bud !

Shweet, was on ek9.org there and just happened upon a link for this build haha you got a civic too pal? Look forward to the updates, no half arse jobs here!