bride seat on OEM rail

Item For Sale:genuine bride seat

Item Condition & Description:very good, boulsters are strong no sag reclines fine bit sun fade that's it!

Price:px passenger side seat 98 spec plus cash £250

Pictures: 20131106_090316_zpsbf8c45df.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:prefer pick up or you sort courier to exchange seat please

Edited by ro55ifumi

Damn! Want this so bad to match my drivers side!

Student life :( glwts

Willing to take two payments over this month and next via paypal providing I keep it in ( incase emergency) and that you can exchange another seat when the final payment is made, just a thought :)

It's a massive secret Micky lol it's not big enough for my big booty bitches lol :p

You EVER EVER get that JAM Mani off Callum me and you Will fall out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<

You EVER EVER get that JAM Mani off Callum me and you Will fall out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<

hehe

by the way micky... bro has a tdo4 kit waiting to put on his glanza so the JAM will be for sale shortly along with turbo etc :thumbsup:

Edited by iamlegend

Tell him ill have it i did say to him first dibs when he bought the car :p

Take it Micky av turned down two, two month ago lol going for zisco or wepr when I get round to it lol :)

Edited by Gainzy

Take it Micky av turned down two, two month ago lol going for zisco or wepr when I get round to it lol :)

Yeah seen a few my self but both of them have been cracked to bits! And cheers mate i will do :) i fucking hope lol

Haha you will get it, Ash is determined for you to get it!I will settle for a zisco ram I think get better gains from it and a warrenty lol :) anyways buy my bride and help me out lol :p

Edited by Gainzy

Wicked seat, used to be mine!! It was the better of the two I had with better bolsters :)

Due a catch up broony you know deep down I do not want to sell this but av bought summit out of impulse I can't tell you my plan cause you will say " Are you mental" lol :p

Edited by Gainzy