HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Talking bout eggs woke up this morning to find 2 eggs short of a cake mix on me motor!! If I wernt so tired and heard them do I would of chased em with a cricket bat... dont care how young or old they are they need to learn, messing wiv someones car just isn't cricket.

No trick or treating for me had to come home for a driving lesson today but as I was leaving my halls, the amount of girls looking god damn shaggable going out dressed up was unbelievable really wanted to stay :D :D

Set a few fire works off though :D

Car being Egged and grassed is the worst guys trust me...especially when egg gets in the scuttle panel the smell stays for ages :D

No trick or treating for me had to come home for a driving lesson today but as I was leaving my halls, the amount of girls looking god damn shaggable going out dressed up was unbelievable really wanted to stay :D :D

Set a few fire works off though :D

Car being Egged and grassed is the worst guys trust me...especially when egg gets in the scuttle panel the smell stays for ages :D

Never heard of beign egged and grassed, but yeah starting to smell already havn't been able to clean it fully yet, gave it a quick once over before work. Going down jetwash after work

Did none of you go out then?? You boring sods!! lol... I went out in Oxford Street, was a wicked night... except my mate wandered off drunk and only turned up this morning, lost his phone and wallet gutted haha... was too ill to go to lectures today as well