Monkey NA Project

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now sell me your Paseo Clocks :p

good luck with it all, u gna use paseo or sr clocks now?

Now that I know my wiring is sound, I'm gonna give the Paseo clocks another chance.

Oh and i've also managed to correct the mileage to match my old N/A clocks

I'll do a how 2 on it now.

Sparky, type in 'paseo breaking' as an ebay search. A couple came up and one of them that I rang had two sets of clocks, he might still have the other one, I'll let you know if I find the number.

Chris

wow man u r good with the old wiring arent ya good on ya

If I was that good, it wouldn't have taken me this long :lol::):lol:

Got a nice freebie from the local scrappers today though. When I was doing the clocks on mine, I noticed the connector was on the loom for the dash dimmer switch. Took one of an SR at a scrappers in Rochadale, took it to the counter and the guy looked at it and said, "Go on, treat yourself." :0)

Nipped into RRG around the corner out of curiosity and asked how much it would be to buy one new (didn't mention I had one). "Er...£54 including VAT mate" I thanked him and walked out with a huge grin on my face.

DSC00422.jpg

Spoiler looks good mate, hope you got my text message last night

Don't worry mate, I knew you couldn't make it.

Didn't get chance to put the spoiler on as i was sorting out my Nan's freeview and had a ride over to Stockport to see off some biker friends doing a Children in Need charity run. They have a Pudsey bear that has been riden from Edinburgh to Telford in stages with different bikers today and will continue it's trip to the Ace Cafe in London tomorrow. I would have been doing the Stockport to Derby leg but I had to be in Oldham at 5 to pick up this from Nightspirit.

CuscoStrutBrace.jpg

It's already fitted! :)