Rotate Tongs CT9

Sounds easy, but take your time :p

Take turbo off the car, remove actuator, remove the circlip holding the compressor housing, tap the housing off with a soft hammer, remove the locating dowel and reinstall to the right position.

Removing the circlip will be the hardest part I think.

Edited by JayJ

Yeah the big circlip can be a pain but with a good set of circlip pliers it shouldnt be a problem! You'll also have to take the location pin out of the compressor housing wont sit down right!

Are you planning on makeing your own actuator bracket? As that will be also another thing to think about unless you are ex gated?

Ive rotated my ct9 turbo but useing a lucida ct9a compressor housing as it has 2 point on the turbo to mount an actuator! Then i got the turbo bored out to fit a bigger compressor turbin wheel!

524196_393078140799448_1030427680_n.jpg

598943_384747251632537_1069588901_n.jpg

559802_383103181796944_1441763093_n.jpg

Edited by micky boy

I have a short pipe hot route I think, but it still comes up out of the turbo and then back down again which is a bit untidy really.

Not sure if the CT9a solution will work for me with it being a hybrid turbo, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the help, I might end up just asking Race Tech to do it for me, they're only round the corner!