too cheap to be true?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-yaris-15-vvt-i-t-sport-02-plate/1038775351

On a lookout for the mother for a new hatchback as her polo is on her it's legs. She won't go starlet as she fancies something a bit more modern, but her budget ideally is around £800. I've somehow managed to swing her over to the dark side, so yaris SR's and facelift e11 corolla's are on the cards, but i've seen this pop up. It's a long way to travel for a car for us, so is it worth a punt or does it sound too good to be true? As far as i've been aware it's at least £500 under the t-sport margin?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-yaris-15-vvt-i-t-sport-02-plate/1038775351

Edited by Billy SR

Not all the time. My glanza was almost too good to be true.. But it was A-ok.. Take a punt..

That Yaris looks okay though. The description isn't a sentence long, and it looks to be kept well..*Bar the missing sideskirt*

Edited by Zeldoz

I would rather spent another £500-800 and get a Facelift model, atleast they looks half decent. Is this actually a T Sport or just a T Spirit?

It doesn't appear to have a TS front bumper? That's probably why it looks so dull

I would rather spent another £500-800 and get a Facelift model, atleast they looks half decent. Is this actually a T Sport or just a T Spirit?

It doesn't appear to have a TS front bumper? That's probably why it looks so dull

Can't say were the most well off of families so her budget cannot be stretched! gonna have to give this a miss anyway as it's over budget for her. Shame as it looks a easy tidy up for a couple of hundred.

Edited by Billy SR