looking for a engine for my new Glanza

I really can't understand why he didn't........ That was a perfect running car that needed minimal doing to it if anything lol

James

It would not be his project then as had all the hard work done, I'm guessing tom wants to put his own mark on this car

Thanks ben you know what my plans are hows yours coming on anyway ? :)

I kind of know your plans you never told me exactly what they were lol and mines coming along well now mate actually put some time into and engines out and just went and got my new engine stand so gonna take it apart Tomos ready to forge it :D

forge really i should of said that sorry ha but i will take a standard one at the right price and get it forged pm me mate with info and price

cheers tom

Can vouch for Peter's engine good working order Tom as he lives down the road from me :)

I really can't understand why he didn't........ That was a perfect running car that needed minimal doing to it if anything lol

James

It needed nothing at all doing pal, i driven her in my garage on the sat morning and by the evening she was a pile of parts lol :( nobody would pay the money i wanted even in my eyes they was having an absolute steal!

I saw her once at japfest would have loved to see her once more ( being driven ) was an animal of a car from videos I've seen :)

James

Sure was pal, beginning to think i was a fool for breaking it, almost everything on the car was new... I just lost all love for her unfortunately :( i'll make sure my next car makes up for it lol R34 GTR wink wink hehe :)

What about your type r?! Sad to hear it got broken but im glad as its right down the road from me now :) Tom should have bought the whole thing, and he knows it!

Brendon

Haha, im sure he will build her back up to her former glory! I have faith in him lol

I hope so! Got the exhaust on mate, i see what you mean by it being loud! :p got a nice sound to it though!

Haha glad you like it mate, you call that loud? I should have taken you up the duals in my civic lmao!!