A FEW PHONE PICS OFF MY GT

ye mate this is your old car it did come with the front lip but in half :sad: the lad who I bought it off was just killing the car on the fields and front and back bumpers need painting because they are cracked hopefully getting them sorted soon

That's a shame. It was one of the best cars I've owned I would still have it now but needed something more practical

more practical as in ? im looking for one at the minute, seeing the white glanza's made me want one and cheap insurance but now im loving the GT's without the lights going right across the boot and this has fucked things right up for searching haha so can any one give me reasons why I should by either or ?

more practical as in ? im looking for one at the minute, seeing the white glanza's made me want one and cheap insurance but now im loving the GT's without the lights going right across the boot and this has fucked things right up for searching haha so can any one give me reasons why I should by either or ?

I bought a 170bhp scirocco tdi. Good for long journeys. GTs are much better in my opinion but would never say no to a glanza either. I just prefer the look of the gt

I dident whant to buy because it was to far away but went to edinbrough to look at another one and is was leaking petrol out of the injecters so went to look at that one and it was mint so i bought it which iam glad i got it because its runs sweet as and its quik cheers