Where can i get centrecaps for my slipstreams?

Not sure where you can get them from, maybe give Rota/rare rims a ring or something and see how much they are. Sold a set to Sparky a while back now as my friend didnt want his centrecaps. Might see if my cousin has some lying around as he doesnt use his either.

yeah try rota or also try and ask toby, he may be able to help.

Phil.

I have some flat , unmarked brand new rota centrecaps for the slipstreams.

Check that the bolt for the hub doesnt stand further out than the cap would sit..

IE my rota caps fitted the wheels perfect, but the bolts for the hubs protruded from the wheel slightly, so i had to order some different caps that look like wheel nuts, so the axle bolt sits inside the cap if that makes sense :D

I payed £5 each cap.. if youre bolts dont protrude further than the cap would sit, you can have mine for a fiver for all 4.

Plus say about £2 for postage cost.

Also check the rarerims website, thats where i originally ordered my rotas and caps from.

Cant remember the website, just do a google for RareRims..

I have some flat , unmarked brand new rota centrecaps for the slipstreams.

Check that the bolt for the hub doesnt stand further out than the cap would sit..

IE my rota caps fitted the wheels perfect, but the bolts for the hubs protruded from the wheel slightly, so i had to order some different caps that look like wheel nuts, so the axle bolt sits inside the cap if that makes sense :D

I payed £5 each cap.. if youre bolts dont protrude further than the cap would sit, you can have mine for a fiver for all 4.

Plus say about £2 for postage cost.

Also check the rarerims website, thats where i originally ordered my rotas and caps from.

Cant remember the website, just do a google for RareRims..

I am sure the axle bolt protrudes further than the alloy so it wouldn't be a flush fit, where will i get the caps to cover the axle bolt?

• 3 weeks later...
That's strange, I got some carbon effect centre caps with my Slipstreams when I got them :S Can't see why you're not getting any.

EDIT: These are what my caps look like, if you're interested.

DSC00043.jpg

Do these caps fit over the axle bolt? If so where did u get them and how much u want for them?