New Trust PE II Exhaust and 2 Step Rev Limit.

!!VIDEO ADDED SEE FISHYJNR'S POST FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE!!

Few pics of my new parts that came yesterday, - Trust Power Extreme II specially for the n/a, and a Bee-R 2 Step Rev Limiter. The exhaust is fitted and is awesome, and sounds great, and me and Fishyjnr will fit the Bee-R tomorrow morning. For those of you who dont know what the Bee-R does, its a rev limit that cuts the iginition instead of the fuel pump, less strain on the engine, and a flame/popping sound produced in the exhaust :D Lecture over here is some pics.....

Bee-R.jpg

TrustPEII.jpg

TrustPEIIBee-R.jpg

TrustPEIIBox.jpg

TrustPEIIFitted.jpg

ill get a better pic of it fitted tomorrow in sunlight, and maybe a little sound clip up :D

Bee*R Rev limiter on a n/a?

errmmm, you do reason they dont do much good unless you have the money to rebuild the engine often?

hence why they're usually seen on high power skylines etc :/

lol, it will be alright, the n/a is on their installtion list so i cant see it being a problem. im not going to have it on a crazy setting, i will also use it as launch control (obviously) :D

Si

they cost alot unfortunatly but i think it was worth it :D the exhaust was about 300, and the Bee-R was about 170 - you will be able to get it cheaper than this :D get it from someone who has contacts in jap, as no one sells the exhaust off the shelf in England (i belive). Im putting together a little video, so you should be able to hear it better in it :D

Rob

right better video, the bit with the Bee-R fitted is at the real end.....sorry about the quality it was done on a phone....ill get a better one up tomorrow with a proper camera. The exhaust is pretty quite when you are inside, but very loud outside......:D does spit flames yet as the cats' still in, but that will be coming out next week!! :D

heres the video, hope you like it :D

bf7aff53-5fc2-4b69-a45a-99dc0102a58c.jpgN/a starlet sr with trust PE II & 2 step rev limit, most probably the only one in the country!

@ glanza ragger, he does.....the instuctions that come with the bee-r are wrong for starlets and silvias, so i got the 'supposedly' correct ones of him but they were wrong aswell :D so be aware.....ill try and answer any questions about it for you....

picture of where we mounted it

Bee-RFitted.jpg

Thanks

Rob

yup its a little better than it was, looks better, and sounds better specially with two step so its all a bonus :D Going to get a de-cat made up next week, so it will be getting a little quicker then aswell, iron out some of the flat spots...and spit a flame everynow and then as the cat stops it coming through to the muffler at the mo. :D

Si

it was only connected up for the last 10 ish seconds of the video thats why :p all the other clips was without it.....

by the way, the catalyst is now out of the exhaust people, and sounds great, also pops littlle flames.

Rob