what rear lights are these?

each to their own but i just don't understand why anyone would run carat lights? Look like something you'd find in a Kinder Egg and designed by a 5 year old lol :) Please dont anyone get offended its just my opinion! :p

each to their own but i just don't understand why anyone would run carat lights? Look like something you'd find in a Kinder Egg and designed by a 5 year old lol :) Please dont anyone get offended its just my opinion! :p

Lets hope Phil doesnt see this haha, tbh i think the full Carat it fuckin rotten looking lol :)

By the way if you get those lights you have to modify/cut out some of the rear bumper to make them fit because they sit lower than normal EP91 lights, or just buy the Carat rear bumper aswell.

going for a glanza bumper. carat rear bumper is like reflet rear bumper right?

I try and get a pic for you, but i might not get a chance till the weekend because its dark by the time i finish work. I think the Carat bumper is just like a normal EP91 bumper but mine has a chrome trim around the bottom.

Ive only driven that car once and it just sits in a corner :/ I might work on it next year haha.

like that trim on the front. only drawback is it will look awful with a slight accident needs to be aligned perfectly to look good.

by the way he accepted eur50 for the tailights. but need to be resprayed

Picked them up and sanded them down already :)

reverse lenses need some polishing though? any particular products out there?

Edited by cherrye10
  • 1 year later...