Year: 1994

Model: Gt Turbo

Tax: None

MOT: None

Mileage: 105,000 Roughly

Description:

Here i have for sale my much loved Silver Gt Turbo regretable sale but a good oppitunity has came up that i can't refuse had this car around a year now and loved it i have spent over £1500 on it in the last 6 months with service parts new set of quad lights new wheels seats Fmic etc etc the car has never let me down my plan this year was to rebuild the whole lot but i have a new path and a new idea ..

IMG_7326_zps00b1dcfc.jpg

Spec List:

Engine:

Wepr Manifold

Ct9 Turbo

Jperformance De-Cat

Japspeed Full System 3''

Hks Actuator [set To 0.7]

Blue Magnecore Leads

Fmic Short Route Piping

Air Filter Relocated Kit

Greddy Oil Catch Can

10968308546_47cde2c947_b.jpg

Car starts first time every time runs nice and smooth gearbox is smooth and boosts as it should all electrics work properly including lights,alarm,windows,mirrors etc etc all this car is looking for is a nice Td04 strapped to it to be more awesome.

IMG_7093_zps608f7104.jpg

Exterior:

Yaris T Sport Alloys

Rainsport Tyres Good Tread

Front Yellow Fogs

Mk1 Glow Badge

Uncut Mk3 Bumper

Unknown Splitter

Purple Anodised Lug Nuts

HiD Kit 6000k

Oem Toyota Wind Deflectors

10968298936_b894122222_b.jpg

The car has changed a lot since i've owned it changed the wheels,bonnet,boot lid,quad lights,new seats etc etc it was serviced six months ago roughly and i bought new Ht leads also it's always polished most weekends and i've kept my eye on the water levels and oil levels regular i have a problem with the rad leaking but it will come with a standard radiator that is in good working order.

10968222755_1e769c41c3_b.jpg

Interior:

330m Steering Wheel

Rare Sun Clocks

Uprated Door speakers

10968502573_ce011911be_b.jpg

The car comes with a cobra alarm system that works perfect some of the pictures have some different parts on but i will point out the most recent pictures by putting them last as i don't want people to think there getting something there not .

10968466413_70d8d0bbed_b.jpg

Chassis/Suspension:

Front Strut

Antilift Kit

Superpro Poly Bushes

New Brake Discs And Pads

Adjustable Rear Panrod

10968499173_562f93d305_b.jpg

Bad Parts:

Of course there has to be a few bad bits the front mounted intercooler has seen better days but i do have another FMIC that is in good condition and bigger i can include at a cost slight stone chips here and there i have a spare cut front bumper that can go with the car if needed car has a slight clunk when turning sometimes might be top mount or something the gazebo i put in my garden blew over and scratched part of the roof and the boot lid but can easily be sorted nothing major basically the car just needs a little TLC the engine is fine it's more the bodywork needs a little tidy but if you see the pictures it's not that bad it's just i'm really fussy.It also has a slight clutch judder when pulling off don't have a clue why, car has no mot or tax but thats only because i took it off the road to rebuild the whole car but it past it's last MOT no problems.

There maybe other things but i just can't remember atm but feel free to ask questions.

This is how it looks now And how it will be sold

10968206005_d927aaf5b9_b.jpg

And here is just a few more pictures of how the car looks at the minute well the most recent shots i have any questions please just pm and i will get back to you i have been as honest as i can if people need an MOT i maybe able to sort that if i get the right cash.

10968288146_3a3f4b022b_b.jpg

10968484023_7cd855b537_b.jpg

10968422704_f30d4ea022_b.jpg

10968243915_b382f80e9f_b.jpg

I am open to sensible offers as i know these are rare in silver nowadays and it has some nice parts on just needs tlc to complete the car thanks again guys..

Car doesn't include :

Bc Coilovers

Enkei Wheels

Sard Boost Gauge

Zisco 6 Point Brace

Price: £offers

Contact Details: Please Pm Me.

Edited by Dan Barnes
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to mention trd carbon scoop

I am open to offers the price stated is what id like but willing to negotiate

Also please note the interior shot was when I started to take things out to store whilst i done the rebuild.. The interior is all clean, rip in the carpet but I have always had mats down..

Started this today and was smoking slightly but it has been sat for a while now

I've been honest as I can feel free to ask anything

Dan

Edited by Dan Barnes

Come on guys! Clean Silver GT needing a new home! Car is ready to go... took all new pictures of how it sits now.. cleaned inside and outside

Spoon_Tuned will upload photos this evening! Also a video of the car starting from cold so you can hear it running

Offers around £2k try me!