Glanza 96 spec SOLD SOLD SOLD

Year:1996

Model:toyota starlet glanza

Tax:5 months

MOT:5months

Mileage:130k

Description:

I have for sale my much loved Toyota starlet Glanza in black. The car was serviced last week at a cost of 120 pounds. Its got 214km on the clock wich i think is roughly 135k miles.. But dont let that put you off this suitable example.

Atm the car is on winter steelies with 4 brand new winter tyres but if the buyer likes i can put 4 brand new toyo proxies on the rota slipstreams that you can see on the car in the pictures for an added 120 pounds. I also have my own detailer who gives the car a 4 hour once over every month so itll be prepped and raring to go for the new owner.

This car really is my pride and joy and if it doesnt sell i wont be fussed at all.

The list of modifications are as follows:

THE MODIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:-

*HDI FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER

*MAGNECOR HT LEADS

*JASMA STAINLESS STEEL CAT BACK EXHAUST

*AUTOBAHN 88 STAINLESS STEEL DECAT PIPE

*TOYOSPORTS STAINLESS STEEL 4-1 MANIFOLD

*ALUMINIUM CIVIC STYLE RADIATOR

*PAINTED ROCKER COVER AND INTERCOOLER PIPES

*STANDARD FRONT STRUT BRACE

*SUBURU STI FRONT SEATS

*REAR DUCKTAIL SPOILER

*98 SPEC REAR SPOILER LIGHT

*OPTIONAL EXTRA FRONT & REAR SPLITTERS

*AS NEW 16" GENUINE ROTA SLIPSTREAM ALLOYS

*BLUE ANODISED WHEEL NUTS

*PAINTED CALIPERS ALL ROUND

*MOMO STEERING WHEEL

*SONY X-PLOD STEREO

*VIBE 6X9 REAR PARCEL SHELF SPEAKERS

*YELLOW TINTED FOG LIGHTS

*ALARM SYSTEM WITH KEY

*QUAIFE LSD

*HKS AIR FILTER

*HKS ACTUATOR

Pictures:

null-3.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-1.jpg

image-1.jpg

null-23.png

22ED77ED-195E-4A71-9A1A-D797D221729D.png

6044D6E1-3332-40E5-BCFE-1F918FC0CB1B.png

35112200-8406-4A38-87EE-E4C804E8065F.jpg

9D9BAB47-58F9-4AE4-9611-8BC60BA96957.jpg

null-24.jpg

The only reason for the sale is that i have my eye on another forum members car and i cant have two sat there as much as id love to haha.

Theres only few bad point to the car its has a stone chip on the passenger window (done last night :( ) and it has a slight key mark on the drivers quater wich u can barley see tbh..

Any queeries or questions dont hesitate to inbox me.

Thanks very much looking

Price:2500

Or 2.200 without alloys

Mark.

Contact Details:

Mobile : 07769274107 (speakers broken on fone so can only txt atm) :(

Co.durham ..

Northeast england..

5 mins off a1

Edited by M.B-glanza

Cheers for the massages guys.! Like i have said the cars in great condition the only reason im selling is to buy a local v (iamlegends) brothers silver v. If anyone would like to make me an offer feel free.

Can also bring the car to you :) for serious buyers only

Mark,

Edited by M.B-glanza

Thank you,

Yeh it is a clean example like any car its got a few marks etc but nothig overly bad.. It always gets looks in petrol stations and people tend to take an intrest in it.

The car sounds great on boost and the impreza seats really hug you in the bends.

I have already been messed about once tonight with this car forcing me to mess iamlegend around with the sale of his brothers as im hoping to buy that.

Id also like to say can people who genuinly want to buy the car contact me.

ill be as helpful as i can and any more photos u need etc ill try and post up asap.

Itd be ideal if you could arrange to come to me and even view the car first. You wont be dissapointed :)

Many thanks mark

Edited by M.B-glanza

Car is now back up for sale due to my time being wasted.

Eithan unfortuatly did not show up and stopped contacting me at 12pm today. The sale was agreed yesterday and the car due to be paid for and colleted in full at 2pm today.. A txt or phone call to say you couldnt make it would have been acceptable. But i still havent herd a thing.

Really dissapointed to have my time wasted and made to look a fool to another forum member (iamlegend) whos car i put a deposit on yesterday. I am a genuine seller so if anyones genuinly intrested in coming for the car its now avaliable again with cash on collection only please.

Many thanks again mark.

hi mate

How come you want to sell your Glanza fairly cheaply and buy another one (as you mention you've put down a deposit on another Glanza)

Is there something wrong with yours, it looks good from the outside, however i've read about quite a few Glanza's fairly recently where engines are rough and require a rebuild or another engine putting in. Seems to be getting a bit more common too which has put me off from buying a Glanza again.

Just sold my glanza had 190km on clock and snapped a gearbox mount and took half box with it. Shame engine was sweet only needed a gearbox i sold for £1100. This fella seems genuine and looks a real smart car. But these glanzas cost so much money. Like i say i spent over 3 grand and ended up selling so cheap.

Hello guys

Appologies for the late reply i have been at work and just seen this.

Thanks for all the nice comments and txts i have recived about the car :).

I put the price at a competative 2500 so it stands out against the rest :) i have seen so many glanzas priced at 3000 and rather than getting the odd txt or two i have been flooded with people enquiring. The thing is so clean.

Im a genuine guy with a genuine reason for the sale. Ill go out of my way to help people and wouldnt sell anyone something i wouldnt wanna buy/own myself.

The reason for the sale is genuine, im buying iamlegends brothers car simply because i fell in love with the silver/blue combo. Its totally me, and

As drastic as it sounds i just want it and its as simple as that..

I now have a deposit palced on the car with a view to selling friday... The new owner wont be dissapointed..

I hope this has cleared anything up and answered all your questions :) hope you guys are all keeping well and hope to see everyone next year at japfest etc.

Thanks mark,

Edited by M.B-glanza

Marks a genuine guy fellas

Good luck with your sale bro and realy hope you end up with my old old glanza will be nice to keep it up north and to be sold to someone that will look after here :)