CRDevelopments & Tuning Developments Toyota Starlet TrackDay

If this event was organised would you attend?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope this okay to post this up?

We are looking to put some feelers out just now for interest in a potential joint owners club TrackDay event.

The event itself will be Sponsored by both ourselves CRDevelopments and also Tuning Developments :rockon: for the Toyota Starlet owners.

We had hoped to secure Anglesey as our Track of choice but it is going to be tough to secure a date during June/July midway through the Motorsport season. We are looking to find out some idea's of your preferred choice of Track?

What sort of prices are we looking at?

To give examples i have spoken to a few already Circuits already and this is what the rough pricing is aswell as potential numbers:

• Anglesey - £235pp - 45 max on track
  • Oulton - £230pp - 70 max on track (includes upto 26 pitlane garages at additional fee)
  • Snetterton - £180pp - 70 max on track (includes pitlane garage also at additional fee)
  • Cadwell - £160pp - 65 max on track

What if we don't fill the expected numbers in time or only get half of the above numbers?

• Well this is a really good question, we have the option to book the event via MSVT who will then open up the event to there clientele to fill the numbers up although i have been reassured that just over half the above listed numbers normally does go ahead.

We are trying to avoid a Track that has a busy Motorsport schedule which is tough, some of the above tracks have BTCC/BSB/Time Attack etc.

Dates are unconfirmed but looking at roughly June/July time.

My home track is Anglesey and can vouch for it, absolutely fantastic track which is growing into the big league very quickly with recently just hosting DriftMatsuri and drivers from Ireland and Australia !

Sounds a great idea as a middle point for Ireland and mainland with the ferry terminal 15minutes away

Anglesey also has pit lanes and garages

Edited by Azz

My home track is Anglesey and can vouch for it, absolutely fantastic track which is growing into the big league very quickly with recently just hosting DriftMatsuri and drivers from Ireland and Australia !

Sounds a great idea as a middle point for Ireland and mainland with the ferry terminal 15minutes away

Anglesey also has pit lanes and garages

That was our first choice as you said it is a fantastic track, however after speaking with them they said we would struggle to obtain a weekend date in June/July. I think we would struggle for a weekend in June/July with all of them apart from Cadwell Park. Idea's on dates would be great also, August has Japfest which i know is a big one for some folk.

That was our first choice as you said it is a fantastic track, however after speaking with them they said we would struggle to obtain a weekend date in June/July. I think we would struggle for a weekend in June/July with all of them apart from Cadwell Park. Idea's on dates would be great also, August has Japfest which i know is a big one for some folk.

Unless booked asap you will be struggling to book anywhere at that time of yeat just like you said.

I have season passes to the circuit as there are events on every single weekend ( usually bikes Saturday and cars Sunday ) plus lots of open days during the week.

personally I go wherever, but it will need to be a couple of day event, as so many will have to travel hundreds of miles..

maybe look at September if some tracks are more willing to accommodate us???

JAE is in September buddy which almost rules that out

iain this sounds great but sadly its always the same for the scottish boys we get nothing its always down in england jae japfest etc why cant we have it up here knockhill will be free in summer ?

I do see where your coming from with this Chris and i do agree the last lot of these trackdays that where done didnt favour the Scottish lads also, i suppose its trying to find an even balance for everyone.

Id love to have it at Knockhill but i believe its around the same sort of price as Anglesey being around £10,500 hire although it may work out cheaper as i think we could have higher numbers.

If you want to suggest any tracks then feel free, we had initially tried Anglesey as it seems to be a favourite at the moment.

• 4 months later...