How much you pay for your car?

1997 R reg 1.3 Sportif in Turquoise

My mates elderly mum owned from new

Garaged every night from new (until I got it)

Full Toyota Service History

Totally standard and immaculate inside and out apart from small scuffs on the wheel arches from putting in and out of garage.

23,000 miles only on the clock

£800 in September this year :)

Spent nearly the same on it aleady ha ha

1998 S reg Black SR

More service history than any car i've ever seen. Receipts for absolutley everything (except petrol). Includes all MOT's and Tax disks aswell.

Not sure what the mileage was when i got it but it's at 91k now.

When i got the car it needed some TLC as it had been garaged for six months. Paintwork was a bit dull from washing with washing up liquid i think. Needed a good clean on the interior. It had a fairly good system but was thrown in badly. It also came with a 4" backbox, Tinted rear lights, tinted front indicators, jump leads (lol), no fear stickers on it (gone now) and a crap chavvy dance CD.

£1600 when i got it. He wanted £2000 but for the above problems i knocked him down.

Definatley spent over double on it now :lol::)

L reg gt turbo. came with:

• cusco front + rear strut brace
  • apexi boost gauge
  • green hks air filter
  • full livesports trim
  • hks turbo timer
  • mint interior
  • cusco lsd
  • fujitsubo exaust system with cat and silencer. (need to sort that out)
  • advan rims 15inch with advan yokohama tyres. were so lovely till i wore them down on the front 2

and i got it all for £3500 the only thing i need to do with the car really is make it quicker. and sort the front of the car out because when i put it on full wheel lock i get this sort of clicking. my mate says it might be the cv joints but i dont know. il show some of you at the bluewater meet. (cant wait) gonna be well packed with starlets. if any one could msg me back about what that problem could be would be great.

L reg gt turbo. came with:

• cusco front + rear strut brace
  • apexi boost gauge
  • green hks air filter
  • full livesports trim
  • hks turbo timer
  • mint interior
  • cusco lsd
  • fujitsubo exaust system with cat and silencer. (need to sort that out)
  • advan rims 15inch with advan yokohama tyres. were so lovely till i wore them down on the front 2

and i got it all for £3500 the only thing i need to do with the car really is make it quicker. and sort the front of the car out because when i put it on full wheel lock i get this sort of clicking. my mate says it might be the cv joints but i dont know. il show some of you at the bluewater meet. (cant wait) gonna be well packed with starlets. if any one could msg me back about what that problem could be would be great.

and i had 72000 km on the clock.