Richy from sydney here

I've got an ep91 starlet which im glanzaring up because aussie land sucks and we cant even import a genuine glanza. stupid import laws we have; prob the only thing that trully pisses me off about this lovely land.

enuf jabbering, I need to be hooked up with someone that is a japanese ebay importer/buyer that can buy bulk or even small parts from jap ebay because with the price of shipping and buying new parts it costs us aussies a damn fortune so ebay is the only option but then I cant speak jap nor do I own an import/export business.

Would really appreciate if someone can steer me in the rite direction

Richy out, peace bro's n hoes :)

prob the only thing that trully pisses me off about this lovely land.

and the spiders! :)

theres a few people on here that import stuff from japland... nightspirit is the first person that springs to mind, just have a look about on here mate, theres quite a few of them floating about. enjoy your stay!

Rich

Welcome to UKSC man :)

As said by everyone there are a wealth of reliable importers who can get you anything for your starlet within reason.

I must note however that it will be very expensive shipping bodyparts over due to the size of them.

Please keep that in mind.

It may be cheaper to source the glanza parts elsewhere, the UK etc.

Another idea is to find out where other aussie people got their glanza kit etc from, that would be your best bet before u start importing.

Joz