Hahaha brilliant

Also if this was a starlet with a jam/doobie/livesports badge on it you guys would be going nuts ;)

I'm pretty sure your right about some folks tastes lol maybe we are a little hypocritical haha

Id be much the same nothing looks better on the road than an oem style build, but for a purpose then mental is fine with me.

Personally don't like toms kits at all on the road, or any kit on a glanza.

Ep82 mk1 front bumper

Ep91 98 front bumper

Phil

I'm pretty sure your right about some folks tastes lol maybe we are a little hypocritical haha

Id be much the same nothing looks better on the road than an oem style build, but for a purpose then mental is fine with me.

Personally don't like toms kits at all on the road, or any kit on a glanza.

Ep82 mk1 front bumper

Ep91 98 front bumper

Phil

Fucking awful, Kits ruin cars and everyone bums each other saying how 'good' they look then all of a sudden bam 10 identicle fibreglass glanzas on scrota grids

here's my old car different from the rest but no ott! ty6y8ymy.jpgy5uvu5am.jpg screen shot off my Facebook

everyone has different opinions, if you are scared of being judged you shouldnt post pictures.

got to accept the good with the bad and be happy that no one is promising youll get as much good as bad feedback.

it really depends on what your tastes are compared to others.

For example That white and black machine is an abomination in my eyes, to you its not OTT.

Phil

everyone has different opinions, if you are scared of being judged you shouldnt post pictures.

got to accept the good with the bad and be happy that no one is promising youll get as much good as bad feedback.

it really depends on what your tastes are compared to others.

For example That white and black machine is an abomination in my eyes, to you its not OTT.

Phil

:-( lol I get where you're coming from and you're right everyone's taste is different! I've no longer got the silvia so I'm not really bothered what people think as it's just there opinion! not bitching ;-) the silvia was like that when I bought it I was going to colour code but it did grow on me! having said that the glanza will stay untouched apart from tidying up the paint work as I'd rather people thinking it's standard!

:-( lol I get where you're coming from and you're right everyone's taste is different! I've no longer got the silvia so I'm not really bothered what people think as it's just there opinion! not bitching ;-) the silvia was like that when I bought it I was going to colour code but it did grow on me! having said that the glanza will stay untouched apart from tidying up the paint work as I'd rather people thinking it's standard!

haha dont be sad, someone will be along ina minute to say it looks beezer lol

like you say takes lots of different opinions.

sounds like a nice plan, though you can whack a big jap kit on the glanza and most folk here will love it so dont worry about keeping her stock lol

Phil

haha dont be sad, someone will be along ina minute to say it looks beezer lol

like you say takes lots of different opinions.

sounds like a nice plan, though you can whack a big jap kit on the glanza and most folk here will love it so dont worry about keeping her stock lol

Phil

Lol got any tissues :'( like I said I'd rather keep her undercover (sleeper) plus there isn't a great variety of kits for the glanza!
  • 2 weeks later...