Glanza Error 34 - Boost Pressure Sensor - HELP!

Hi Guys,

Been battling this error 34 for a while now... the specs of the Car:

Blitz Access ECU

CT9b @ 1 Bar

FMIC

Straight Through Exhaust

Front air intake

RRFPR @ 2.6bar

TMD Fuel Pump

PLX Wideband AFR - getting around 10 on the guage on full boost and around 15 when idling.

What ive tried to fix the issue:

New vac lines

Replace with known working sensor

ECU Reset - disconnect battery overnight, removed efi fuses and unplugged ECU

Tried different stock ECU

Im tempted to run fresh cables from the MAP/BPS sensor to the ECU as that's the only thing that hasn't been tried that I can think of?!?

Please help!

Nathan

check the vacuum pipe on the map sensor the tiniest tear or hole can cause this fault.

Does the code only come up when your at full boost or does it come up when you are boosting below 1bar?

by the way why are you using a rrfpr with a blitz ECU this is not reccommended.

Edited by H_D

the error comes on as soon as I pull away, so not even on boost. and It was there when the car was running stock pressure on the standard actuator, even on low boost.

as mentioned above, I have replaced the hose on it, ive even tried a straight hose bypassing the filter too to see if that would help! Ive also tried a T piece on it and ran it to my boost guage to check there was boost and vac getting through ok.

I wasn't aware that the RRFPR wasn't recommended when running a Blitz, I purchased and fitted it before I got the blitz as I was planning on running a FCD, but then the plans changed and I was told its no good running a FCD! I cant see it causing much harm being set 0.3 above stock pressure? the guys at my local RR said it was fine when I had it dyno'd and my wideband checked.

when you reset the ecu did you do a diagnostic check to make sure the code was cleared on the ECU,

If the code does not clear after the reset then your ecu is duff.

The blitz ecu is supposed to be ran with the stock fpr therefore it will constatly keep having to adjust and trim itself when using a rrfpr

The morning after disconnecting the battery, I checked the error code after it had got to temp on idle, and the engine management light flashed loads of times fast, then as soon as I pulled off, it came back on with the same error. It's happened on my standard ecu and my blitz, on both the new sensor and the old one!

I'll put the standard pressure reg back on then! But error 34 came before fuelling anyway :/

• 2 years later...