well im sure those who bought them aren't signed up to bid jdm and wudn have a clue how to get it so they buy from whoever has one..

truth be told, id say the key wud cost ya £25 all in.. £6 foe the key anter £10 for handling and ending fee then anter £9 posted to uk..

so if one got it for £25 and sold it for £35, job well done not a lot of profit but enough..

I wont slate anyone trying to make a bit of money here and there.. there's making money and then there is MAKING money..lol

• 2 weeks later...

That lad was me funny enough. And they cost me 13 each. Then about 20-25 ish to get them to my door. So the fact that I sold them for about 50ish each in the end isnt that bad. If u check on sock old threads he sold them in a matter of hours for about 70 I think. But dont question his prices eh boys.

But, if u can get them cheaper then I aint gonna tell u not too.

well im sure those who bought them aren't signed up to bid jdm and wudn have a clue how to get it so they buy from whoever has one..

truth be told, id say the key wud cost ya £25 all in.. £6 foe the key anter £10 for handling and ending fee then anter £9 posted to uk..

so if one got it for £25 and sold it for £35, job well done not a lot of profit but enough..

I wont slate anyone trying to make a bit of money here and there.. there's making money and then there is MAKING money..lol

I got mine to my door for 17quid..

Ya have ta know the right sites...;)

As above it was deebo who sold em for that and hes my younnger bro so im happy to back him 100% on the cost involved in getting hold of the keys he sold! Witenoize yu should watch who you talk shit about mate especially on subjects you know fuck all about! I've spent 7 years importing shit from japan building the starlets I've had and some of the shipping and import fees are insane! It cost me 270quid to get a 30 quid recaro frame to my door as one example! Its not the buying costs that are high its shipping and customs that balls it all up! You expaect people to pay their hard earned buying things and then write off the shipping and import fees they coughed up when they sell parts on just to do people like you a charity?? Obviously deebo wanted to make his money back on any rare parts he put the effort into sourcing and if he could a few quid for the efforts!! The comments of certian people and the quick mouthed opinions realy fucking anger me!

As above it was deebo who sold em for that and hes my younnger bro so im happy to back him 100% on the cost involved in getting hold of the keys he sold! Witenoize yu should watch who you talk shit about mate especially on subjects you know fuck all about! I've spent 7 years importing shit from japan building the starlets I've had and some of the shipping and import fees are insane! It cost me 270quid to get a 30 quid recaro frame to my door as one example! Its not the buying costs that are high its shipping and customs that balls it all up! You expaect people to pay their hard earned buying things and then write off the shipping and import fees they coughed up when they sell parts on just to do people like you a charity?? Obviously deebo wanted to make his money back on any rare parts he put the effort into sourcing and if he could a few quid for the efforts!! The comments of certian people and the quick mouthed opinions realy fucking anger me!

Now you said it mate..

& its always the same few!! Jealousy im sure

Lol like i give a fuck. Just sick of retards who have clearly never imported parts questioning those of us who make the effort to bring them to the uk. More so when they are trying to crap on my brothers sales threads and his reputation.

Lol like i give a fuck. Just sick of retards who have clearly never imported parts questioning those of us who make the effort to bring them to the uk. More so when they are trying to crap on my brothers sales threads and his reputation.

Mate you speak my mind haha..

Well said

Lol I've just seen this clearly it's aimed at me I just want to apologize for forgetting that shorty is the master of all jdm and know one could ever have imported parts from japan before or I'd know the price of doing so. It's not hard to get parts from japan we all know how much it costs i don't need a lesson .. Wise up fs I'm not having a dig at anyone I'm not the only one that had a laugh at the gold keys didn't mean to cause any hassle there's funny comments in the rant section about them aswell.. If you have a particular problem with me in box me I'm only up the road

Edited by Whitenoize

It does cause hassle imo as your the one who always drags up the same damn thing about how cheap they probs are in japan and how crazy priced they are here etc etc. Deebo's pricing was fair and clearly there was a demamd as people bought em. Is nothing wrong with people having a laugh or mocking the item but for you to constantly bang on about his pricing every time a key is mentioned is winding me up! As deebo pointed out you or anyone else question a damn thing about the price of the one socks sold?!? Why is it ok for you to give deebo grief but the min i aim grief your way you get all upset? And why do i need to inbox you? I happy for anyone to read the shit im saying! Im aware your up the road from me, whats your point? You convo'd with a load of us from winall for the odd show last year too but thats also not the point. The point is you dont need to keep dragging up the price he sold his keys for. It was his sale and his price simple.

Edited by shorty

Ino if anyone dont like peoples prices say fuck all its not your sale if he was sellin them for 200 i still wouldnt bother givin him lip .. I wanted one and said to deebo i will after xmas when i get the money .. Everyone has to make a few pound so leave them to it and stop makin shit of the sellers name cause the person complanin wouldnt like if he was sellin and others sayin shit bout his prices ... Rant done :-)

Edited by Darraghmh91