what battery should i use for ep82?

If you are replacing the OEM battery get a Hyundai I10 battery but the motor factor version, think its a type 53. It uses the small jap terminals.

Thanks Dan, tbh there was an 063 battery last installed so I don't know if the terminals would've been changed to fit it? What do you think?

Yeah a lot of the batteries have been changed in starlets to the bigger terminals. Any small battery from a yaris or micra or something will fit straight in.

But if you have the wee terminals then an I10 battery is what you want.

Local motor factors 3yr warranty for a heavy duty payed £39 roughly 2year ago so price will have slightly gone up now,don't need change terminals.

Part no : 545155033 varta dynamic (blue)

Going by those Varta batteries pal I think my terminals are slightly larger than those ones. So that one wont work unfortunately but thanks for posting.

Yeah a lot of the batteries have been changed in starlets to the bigger terminals. Any small battery from a yaris or micra or something will fit straight in.

But if you have the wee terminals then an I10 battery is what you want.

Yeah pretty much seems like these terminals have been changed then Dan. I think ill just call to a motor factors and try a few until I fit the right match since I have the dimensions of what fits in the bracket anyway, so I can narrow it down. Im gonna look like a right cunt going in asking for something when I dunno what fits lol!!