New to the website, new to starlets

Hi guys!
My name is Hugh & I'm from down in the South East. I don't currently own a Starlet however am currently looking to purchase one and be part of the club.

Currently own a Fiesta Zetec S but wanting something with a bit more, well, boost ;) Really interested in the later Glanza V.
I look forward to meeting some of you guys,
Thanks!

Welcome mate what u got mk5 or mk6? my last car was a 1.7 mk5 great handling car but bought a gt couple of months ago trust me you wont be dissapointed left my old one for dead from standing start in a automatic the boy who bought it was choked especially as he bought it for more than i bought my gt look around for a good one though mate i had to look at a 7 before finding a good one.

The fiesta is a mk5 Puma converted 1.7 that I did myself in June. Has been a good car but I'm looking for something with a bit more tunability. Do have a turbo conversion for the puma engine but no longer have the time to fit it. Need an already factory turbo to keep running standard (and keep me happy) for a while until i sort my life out lol

Plans are sell up all fiesta bits, have a look about for a Glanza V and view a couple until I find the right one for me. From there, I will be doing a full service & cambelt change.

One of the main bonuses of the Fiesta was the owners club. Glad to see that starlets also have an active owners club to get tips and info from! :)

Edited by Hugh

Thanks guys! Really nice to have a warm welcome :)
Hoping to pick a starlet up for cheap and work on it and make it my own. I like to do things well and once. Mileage won't be an issue since I would like to swap the engine over to make sure I know how it all works.

My fiesta was breaking down roadside on a monthly basis for random bits/bobs. Was nice to know what to do so I could always fix it and drive home.