Bye bye Tax disc's……….

Its the usual cheaper per month but more cost overall.

I think the need to no display the disc will cause more people to chance it by not putting tax on the car as I doubt they have camera everywhere checking cars for tax.

Why are people bothered by this? All that is happening is they're getting rid of a piece of paper which you have to stick in the window of your car and you will now have the option to pay by direct debit but can still pay the full amount 6 or 12 months if you wish. I've been wondering why you still have to use a physical tax disc for a while now, everything else is electronic so it makes sense.

The only problem I have with it is that I won't know what to do with my thundercats tax disc holder!

Why are people bothered by this? All that is happening is they're getting rid of a piece of paper which you have to stick in the window of your car and you will now have the option to pay by direct debit but can still pay the full amount 6 or 12 months if you wish. I've been wondering why you still have to use a physical tax disc for a while now, everything else is electronic so it makes sense.

The only problem I have with it is that I won't know what to do with my thundercats tax disc holder!

Completely agree, and I didn't bother fitting the tax disc in my Corsa anyway (kept falling off). wasn't a problem. Police don't check the bits of paper anyway, they check the record electronically - which anyone can do.