Tribute to Paul Walker cruise. 28th Dec (Teesside Park)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im there :D

Thats good to know! :)

If you end up starting your car when you are abouts to leaving the cruise and you can hear a rather loud exhaust blow! Dont worrry ill of just pinched your manifold :p hahaha

Na lad your going mate :)

Edited by micky boy

Thats good to know! :)

If you end up starting your car when you are abouts to leaving the cruise and you can hear a rather loud exhaust blow! Dont worrry ill of just pinched your manifold :p hahaha

Na lad your going mate :)

Al be waiting in your garage with me SAS mask Micky lol :)

Can you not see its in the body shop Marc? :p

Be good to catch up with you guys :)

Ohh and Marc chrisy walsh respecting your paul walker sticker on FB! not sure if you'll be able to see it as your gay and dont have FB

but here you go anyway...........Also where did you get the sticker mate?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=637022106341244&set=a.229873823722743.54613.100001003822437&type=1&theater

Edited by micky boy

He might of been on the way to the body shop :) ahh well another glanza kicking around NE, Chrisy welsh? The link won't work, I hate fb caused me nothing but bother which pic is it or is it just the sticker? Got it from that cda design place on here the link is on the first page of the paul walker passing away page...

Haha nah that wasn't me, my glanza has been in the body shop for about 6-7months. LOL

There is another silver glanza kicking about down whitley bay area yeah, so you would of seen him.

Its a young kid who owns it like..

Yeah micky will be nice to catch up with you dude.

My car has had everything painted but the roof and bonnet.

Plan on getting them done after new year hopefully, or maybes I might buy a carbon bonnet.