Newbie from the Honda scene.

Alright guys thought i'd introduce myself. Name's Connor I'm from SW Scotland but working down in Wiltshire.

Just got myself a nice ep82, I've always wanted a starlet gt turbo or a glanza v so I thought it was about time I got myself one. Managed to pick up a fairly clean example and my goodness I've fallen in love with it!

Having owned several Honda's over the last few years I was a bit concerned what an ep82 would be like in comparison but all I can say is it's awesome and I'm definitely a big fan of the boost :D

Done a few things to it already, most notably the cadbury purple Rota group N's. Only owned it a week but I have some plans in the pipeline for a td04 and a forged engine, will start a build thread when I get moving along with that.

Some pics:

Don't have a pic from when I got it as it offended my eyes so greatly but managed to dig this one out. Horrible I know!

187F383C-9A3F-4CEF-81F8-2E731CCEAB61.jpg

First proper purchase

4EC1EFB1-8BFE-424E-A057-1825E5F67CDB.jpg

Removed the front plate which oddly was uk sized (yet the rear is stupidly small!)

D44C7A22-9459-4B22-8AA1-416D72901C9D.jpg

Another of how it stands at the minute

27754FC2-0E67-47F1-8389-12724174F587.jpg

Immediate plans are:

Livesports front lip, may cut the bumper to expose the intercooler (unsure?)

12x6 plates front and rear

Swap that fishing rod on the roof for something a bit smaller

Remove the hideous carbon wrap currently occupying the roof

Paint the calipers black

Nice wheel nuts

Mesh the front grill back up or buy another

5 or 10mm spacers

Since the car is pretty much stage 1 (minus a greddy emanage or something similar) I'll focus on doing the last couple bits before I get one and go for mapping. Was told It's on a hybrid ct9 turbo but I don't know how to confirm this, anybody have a clue?

Edited by C.oneill91

Welcome buddy

See looks clean mate

Looking forward to seeing what you do to here

Welcome mate!!!

Car looks awsome! :)

Welcome.

Thanks guys, hopefully the build should start moving along nicely by February.

Aiming for 250bhp or thereabouts by the end of next year, but my main focus will be on handling and actually being able to use the power instead of just a crazy big figured wheel spin machine.

Edited by C.oneill91