So after being on this site for a while I've finally got round to buying my first 'pocket rocket'

I absolutely love it!

884c162610a6636158f54922518efefb_zpsbf35

03632a1658199009a6a7f0d6699cadc5_zps2207

3e65a07656daf3a7a75778e918ff7e85_zps6b8c

It's pretty much completely standard bar the exhaust system, turbo timer, boost gauge and front and rear strut braces :D

Any help would be great! I really like the varis front bumper and live sport rear spoiler so they're on my wish list lol

There's one slight problem with the car, it's really hard to put into gear, it's almost like your fighting with it trying to get it in lol

1st is abit funny and once it is in gear there's loads of play in the gear stick? Any idea how I could fix this?

Could someone also help me fit a dump valve just upload a pic of there's or something? The previous owner gave me a baileys bov to fit and this is my first turbo charged car and not really sure how.

Thanks a lot lads :) let me know what you think to the car :D

Looks awesome dude, looking forward to seeing what you do to it!

Mines also a bit dodgy getting into gears sometimes. Let me know how you end up fixing it if you do please :) I'm hoping to change my gearbox oil after Christmas to some good stuff and hopefully that'll improve it.

Thanks lads!

It seems the gear box is just one of my problems, I need all new disks and pads, also has some sort of leak but it doesn't taste like antifreeze I'm hoping it's just washer jet fluid :) filled it too the top gunna check see if it's gone down tomorrow :)

Fitted a baileys dump valve today too, sounds awesome! This is my first turbo charged car so I still get excited when it dumps Hahah (you've all been there once) ;)

Few tweaks and she will be ready to rock! And I can start modding! :D plasma dials and HIDs first :D