HELP?????? engine sounds like a scooby

Ye did it cold this morning i tested 1&2 yesterday warm and i got 90 on both so there is some thing wrong any advive please on what to do next as i dont no much about these only had my other about a month n it got written off might buy another motor then i can fix this one

My car sounded like this twice when the piston ringlands went. If you open the oil filler cap and put a white piece of kitchen cloth or rag over it and it gets covered in oil spray then it could be that because of the excess blowby gasses. If its just a little splat here and there id check other stuff before assuming this. Headgasket is also a possible culprit because of the low readings in both cylinders as its unlikely the rings or ringlands went in both. Personally id hope for headgasket as there no pistons and bearings and rings to replace.

Hope some of that was useful

Russell

Started the car and took the oil filler cap off and air was blowing out felt like a fan loads of pressure i put a rag there about 20seconds later it looked like this 2013-12-13144527-1_zps9ea7f698.jpg then 10seconds later it looked like this2013-12-13144602-1_zps6fbdb238.jpg could this mean its the head gasket dont no if this would make any diffrence but oil was flicking2013-12-13144433-1_zps802c4e3f.jpg all over my front wing

• 2 weeks later...

Ye mate cheers i stuck a inspection camara down to look at the cylinder bores and tops of the pistons couldent see any thing wrong just orded headgasket kit timimg belt and headbolts hopefully thats my problem so i dont have to strip motor