Using hi/low solenoid to change between dump and flutter/chatter

I dont know what make of dv mine is but it looks like a cheepo one tbh. Wouls anyone use this setup in the video?

I always let my car sit for atleast five mi utes before i start driving, im a big believer in warming engines up especially with mine being forged

To be honest you're better off running a turbo how it should be run, different turbos with different set ups make different noises be that chatter or more of a wooooosh. If you have the money to muck about and blow up your turbo then you have the money to get a bigger one without loosing spoil at low revs (like some of the race tech ones and others etc).

Just my opinion though.

Tom.

the 'chatter destroys turbo double sided views'....Has anyone ever seen or heard of a turbo 'blown up' from running no dump valve?

Well the purpose of a dump valve is to dump the waste pressure isn't it? So my assumption is that some sort of waste gate or valve is necessary, but some of the more boy racer-ish ones that produce lots of noise aren't good and more commonly harm the turbo. I would ask around and don't go for a cheap option as it could cost big in the long run.

Tom.

I run no dump valve, because i much prefer the sound of chatter. Running no DV does not cause the turbo to 'stall' as people say, the noise is just cut up air exiting the turbo. And at no point does it spin backwards. Can't see how that would cause that much harm to the turbo? correct me if im wrong

I run no dump valve, because i much prefer the sound of chatter. Running no DV does not cause the turbo to 'stall' as people say, the noise is just cut up air exiting the turbo. And at no point does it spin backwards. Can't see how that would cause that much harm to the turbo? correct me if im wrong

But this 'cut up' air surely means the excess or waste pressure is not being forced out evenly, which could cause strain or incorrect pressure in other places? I don't know a lot about this so any info is greatly appreciated! :D

Tom.