that one you posted looks fine, only issue is you have to disconxt one end to adjust... but its not like your going to need to tweek it every other day. so its fine.

Mine is made kinda the same way, allthough i used the pressed type panhard rod, welded a tube into it for strength, then used some threaded bar. its easily strong enough, i twatted a barrel sideways and the axle didnt budge.

if you can weld, then go for it. it will cost you pence rather than £100.

The thing is the adjustment should be made on the car to push the wheels out for the correct alignment using a proper alignment system by the time you buy the poly bushes there's a quarter of a tried n tested lighter rod, if people want to save money might aswell buy a corsa there is no cheap better way around a great peformance car it's an important part of good handling so I don't understand why people cut corners where has the respect gone for the jdm parts.

The way I see it, I like to get involved with my car, seeing exactly how things work and make a difference, yes everybody can buy a part which is already made and get a garage to fit it but what have you learnt from doing that? It's not about cutting corners it's about making something different to what everybody else has on their cars.

The saving money is just an added bonus

The way I see it, I like to get involved with my car, seeing exactly how things work and make a difference, yes everybody can buy a part which is already made and get a garage to fit it but what have you learnt from doing that? It's not about cutting corners it's about making something different to what everybody else has on their cars.

The saving money is just an added bonus

All you would be doing is making the same part but not as good as the part that's made specifically for the job, if a jobs worth doing it's worth doing properly, buy the proper parts and fit it yourself then you can learn from that..if you want something different track down a rare one again it's an important stability part why do a bodge job? Great parts are at price's for a good reason safety reasons to...

I use a proper alignment system, its called string and a tape measure. Works fine.

Whats the point in spending loads of cash if you can make it yourself, and once its ajusted once, thats it for most cars ou there on the road.

Mines on a race car, i have about 80hp at the wheels, and can keep up with cars more than double the power... how? handling... so my hacked up parts i have made in the garage must be doing ok?

If i had bought all the parts, or paid for someone else to make them, then the car would have cost me 5 times as much!!!! fuck that

1504027_10153659376285646_496838730_n.jp