eBay CT9 Hybrid - 300-350bhp ???

it potentially will IF you cut your slam panel off of course lol

Is this to allow space for one of those superchargers you plug In to the cigaret lighter? I here there's man gains to be made by them but I dunno cause of have to u plug my neons its the ultimate modifying debating bhp or bitches!

Is this to allow space for one of those superchargers you plug In to the cigaret lighter? I here there's man gains to be made by them but I dunno cause of have to u plug my neons its the ultimate modifying debating bhp or bitches!

Electric Superchargers FTW! Haaha nothing like draining more power & adding extra weight! :-/

I could imagine these '300-350bhp' hybrids would go pop easily too

Electric Superchargers FTW! Haaha nothing like draining more power & adding extra weight! :-/

I could imagine these '300-350bhp' hybrids would go pop easily too

I was told with the amount of air they flow they actualy act like a small jet turbine giving so much lift they actualy just pretty much float? And help reduce wait is this not true?

Its weight removal at its best, toyota over engineered these cars so comon cut yours up and be a man

It what ya do if ya wanna be a scene kid, cut the weight out and add more weight in with a show cage and towing eyes that will never be used because the car will never see a track !! Everyone thats cool is doin it.

Track spec race cor, never seen a track tho haha these scene kids are borinnnng they all do the same

This is my other car, bought not built, slow not fast, really low not stupidly low, gay not straight, and has an absolutely incredible spec list !! Even made it into Fast Car online mag version because it wasnt gay enough to make it into the paper version, next steps are to take it to halfraids to have a universal roof rack fitted by them ofcouse, and obviously i wont use it at all.

http://m.fastcar.co.uk/2010/10/23/clean-is-scene/#next