hids4u - DO NOT BUY!

Do not buy HID kit's from hids4u.

They are fucking shit. There is no other way to put it.

Box arrives like this (held together with celotape and battered)......I am raging at this point

GgkeewDl.jpg

6zzblFgl.jpg

BxtSCH1l.jpg

19KRo1Bl.jpg

tfyKbMjl.jpg

Then I open the Box, and the HID connector isn't even on the end of the bloody cable!

0XeInoRl.jpg

DO NOT BUY from them! I cannot believe that people who sell HID kits as a company would send a package like this with NO bubblewrap/foam..........Even then that does not explain how the connector wasnt even on the cable....

:angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Edited by Jamie5414
  • 3 weeks later...

Only just noticed this Flynn, Sorry mate I think i'll just stick to the original bulbs, sent this set back for a refund so i'll just put that money towards something else :)

Thanks for the offer though mate much appreciated

• 8 months later...

I had some of these for my Motorbike, very similar to that. Paid £60, so cheap IMO, and the difference in lighting was phenominal. For the money I thought they were very good. But Illega, like most. The mot tester wasn't impressed but he was sound enough to let it slide. Very grateful for that but I've returned back to halogens because I installed a second radiator and had no where to put the ballast (very limited space on my bike).

Cheap but chearful, ultimately did what they said on the tin. Very bright.