So I've got N/A fitting a glanza inlet manifold and maybe throttle body or keep the existing one I need to know what size hose/tube I need/will be best and what size diameter air filter I can put on thinking about getting a mushroom one and removing panel filter and airbox, any recommendations on the make of filter and anyother tips

If you install a air filter straight off the throttle body and locate it near the passenger topmount, your car won't have as much torque as a standard intake setup.

A few on here have tested it and got better results with a stock intake system (I think one also changed the intake pipe to a paseo one?)

iirc the throttlebody is a 50mm one on a n/a? I'm sure someone will be able to verify what size though.

Ah right sounds good so I won't remove it just get a Penel filter can you recommend the best make? And what's this about relocating to bumper to get colder intake what's the easiest way to do that ?

Thanks for help :)

Ah right sounds good so I won't remove it just get a Penel filter can you recommend the best make? And what's this about relocating to bumper to get colder intake what's the easiest way to do that ?

Thanks for help :)

You could get a panel filter this would be ideal. Having cone filters do look better imo, however are surrounded by the heat of the engine. Which is a little restrictive due to you wanting cold air. I have a Apexi cone on my red n/a and have the part of thr air box which leads from the bumper to the filter to, bring in cold air( check my red build thread). This works really well and has the air sensor connected still :)

As for locating the cone filter, the reason is, the cold air enters at the front of the vehicle, the closer it is to the front the more cold air, as said with it by the bulkhead it has the warmth of the engine. The easiest way to relocate it is to get a elbow and a long bit of pipe, which will direct it to the front bumper and help for air flow.

Hope that helps buddy! :)