anybodies old homes been redeveloped?

went out for a drive out to the coast earlier just because i was bored and had been chatting with my nan about her old place she sold a few years back, and we were just saying about what was in place to be built on it, well my rents and her had seen it id only seen plans or heard here say so to speak so i was a little bit intrigued.

baring in mind this used to be a little 3 bed bungalow when i was a kid and her parents owned it before her. I had many a days spend running around the place up doing what kids do there!

well its now one and got this in its place! (excuse the shocking phone camera pictures)

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

this used to be a field she rented to a local farmer. its now a 2 acre paddock.

IMAG0289.jpg

im not going to lie, im gutted all the memories that are lost in that place. its impressive but its not my nans house lol

Wish i had that much land. That is no word of a lie. MASSIVE! My uncle has a 2million house he in at the moment. He is a millionaire but yet walks around looking like he is poor. He is very tight!

That's why he is still a millionaire :)

Farmer I used to know pretty much lived in squalor, pretty much let his house fall down around his ears. When he died his daughter inherited his cash, she's now a millionaire lol

Block of flats I used to live in got smashed down and rebuilt as houses if that counts as redeveloped? Lol